Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How can you not smile?

Really, just try. Watch this kid and just try not to smile. She is pretty f'in cute. I'm not saying that because she is my kid, she just is...right? I've learned to embrace my babies with their little to no hair. (all 3)

Hair problems surround me. The cat is the hairiest thing in the Hoover household. We've all got our hair disabilities. Mark embraced his eons ago. It didn't come easy though. One time there was this Caesar haircut, I'll let him share that if he ever feels like it. My own hair has been gray since 11th grade. It is pretty much completly white now. I have to let the beauty school dropouts dye it for 5 bucks because its just too dang expensive to up keep and too complicated to do myself anymore. How does one let the gray grow in without looking like some oddity. I could embrace it but by letting the bottom six inches stay brown and the top turn white inch by inch. I'd go for dying some patches all white but Mark hates the SKUNK doo.

What caused this What did my family do to have such hair dysfunction. I sigh inwardly as Tegan shakes all 4 inches of her wispy shaggy doo in the mirror begging for a haircut. She claims she has long lucious locks second only to Rapunzel. To have a 3 year olds point of view, we should all be so lucky!

1 comment:

Megan & Eddie said...

I needed your blogspot to brighten my day. My nieces always seem to raise my spirits...now I have a little one of my own who I get to watch and grow and have may "firsts". Keep on blogging I look forward to your posts.

~megan