Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Nest


I have had a love/hate relationship with ebay for the past 8 years. (I was given a bad rating by Tad Long 8 years ago after he sold me some cheap ass watch and I called him out in my feedback)

Mostly I hate it because I am a horrible shopper. (Mark would never understand that statement) I always get a case of buyers remorse. It doesn't matter whether I buy pad thai or a padded bra...I always wish I had gotten something different. Such is the case of the NEST high chair. Doesn't it look cool??? I love the look of it and was pleased when I won it on e-bay, then I read some reviews. Talk about a buzz kill.

I have been giving unsolicted advice to pregnant friends and family lately. I went super cheap on EVERYTHING. Now that I have been struggling with the same butt ugly carseat for 3 years and know that I have at least another three years to put up with it. So maybe you get what you pay for?

With babies there really isn't a whole lot you need. I advise against spending money on toys. They prefer tupperware. But when it comes to car seats and high chairs..SPEND

Pack and plays can be used and who really cares what they look like. Exersaucers are a true need but only used for maybe three months so don't spend alot.

So here I sit with my "nest" on its way to my house. I hope I got a deal but thats what scares me! Why did I get this super exclusive chair so cheap? (not that I think anything over a 100 is cheap. but I didn't spend over 2 and it retails for 575 so you tell me)

Stay tuned for next week for my review of the nest and another experience with E-bay

2 comments:

Megan & Eddie said...

Hey Jacki,
This is great. I love it!!! You are inspiring me to create one....hhhhmmmmm

megan

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet chair. Until they barf macaroni and cheese on it (hahaha!)